Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The start of the challenge

OK, this idea is not original but I am allowed to be inspired by others who has had a humble beginning to their journey of finding their destiny.
It was during my recent holiday to Bali that I watched the movie, (well blinked through few scenes of) Julie and Julia. As I often do when I take time away from my crazily busy life, I consider ways to regain some perspective on life.
One thing I have come to see is that life is too short to be bogged down to hard work.
Hence, I have decided to mix bit of the pleasure of my love for Asian food, and my unshakable ambitious nature that needs to have goals to work towards.
So here is my journey to mastering Asian Cooking through the guidance of Neil Perry and perhaps somewhere along the journey I may also discover the secret to living a life of 'balance & harmony'.

No comments:

Post a Comment